In case you're wondering too "What house I can afford?" or "What House You Can Afford" the following table can be of great service to you. Based on the net income, the table gives a rough indication of the amount up to which a property can be reasonably financed. As can be seen in the table, the real estate price is 100 times the monthly net income.
"How much house can I afford?" Five tips to protect your budget
- Get offers: Answer the question, "How much house can I afford?" realistically and honestly. Take a buffer into account when planning, because firstly it will turn out differently and secondly than you think.
- Use as much of your own resources as possible: The lower the mortgage on the property, the better your interest rate will be. This effect allows you to lower your monthly rate for two reasons: Not only is the loan smaller, the offer is also better!
- Apply for Baukindergeld: The Baukindergeld amounts to 1,200 euros per year for 10 years, i.e. 12,000 euros per child in total. You can apply for a household income up to a maximum of 90,000 euros for one child plus 15,000 euros for each additional child. The application is processed through KfW.
- Use buffs : The Credit institution for reconstruction (KfW) offer numerous grant programs. Mainly the conversion to low-barrier and energy-efficient apartments is promoted.
- reduce property transfer tax: When buying a property, land and property are often purchased as a package. The real estate transfer tax is then levied on the entire purchase price. Depending on the federal state, this is between 3.5 and 6.5 percent. In the case of new-build properties, the real estate transfer tax is only levied on the property price if the property is purchased alone. You then simply take care of placing the order with a construction company yourself. But you can also save quite a few euros when buying an apartment. "Unrelated fixtures and fittings" are exempt from property tax. This applies, for example, to kitchens, awnings, saunas or other inventory remaining in the apartment.
Sponsors of What House You Can Afford
This post is through smart broker* Sponsored. The broker is currently the #1 in my depot comparison and has again improved his conditions. All securities at Gettex and all derivatives at Morgan Stanley, HSBC and Vontobel can be traded for EUR 0.00 per order. As a result, a free broker is available in Germany for the first time, which offers a fully-fledged desktop interface. You can find other interesting depots in the depot comparison. If you want to know more about my cunning depot model, where you can collect 0.75 % extra dividend, click here.
I wrote a new review on the N26 account. The N26 checking account is completely smartphone-based. The free account management from 0 EUR monthly incoming money including Maestro and credit card is given. At N26 you get a good account that helps you keep your spending under control and is fun to use.
*Affiliate link: If you get to a provider via one of these links from my website and open an account there, I may receive a commission. This does not result in any additional costs for you. ❤️ THANK YOU for using these links! ❤️
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?